Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an order in to JonBlazed for a Bed Light Kit and I knew that he was up in LA someplace. Well, Friday night I was up in Los Angeles. I gave Jon a call and he said, "come on over" I have your Kit ready ....

It was about 10:00PM and when I got there it was closing in on 11:00PM ... We started the install, and we just could not stop at 1 kit, we finished about 4:00AM...

I need 1 more to complete the set but I am not sure if Jon has one yet ... it would not take that long to make ..Center console ... It needs one .. :)

See the Video, They look amazing and the video gives you a good idea, but in person they look even better.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I had an order in to JonBlazed for a Bed Light Kit and I knew that he was up in LA someplace. Well, Friday night I was up in Los Angeles. I gave Jon a call and he said, "come on over" I have your Kit ready ....

It was about 10:00PM and when I got there it was closing in on 11:00PM ... We started the install, and we just could not stop at 1 kit, we finished about 4:00AM...

I need 1 more to complete the set but I am not sure if Jon has one yet ... it would not take that long to make ..Center console ... It needs one .. :)

See the Video, They look amazing and the video gives you a good idea, but in person they look even better.

YouTube - ‪Titan Lights.wmv‬‏
Awesome hanging out again bud! I can make a custom kit for you, all i need is the specs. Just call me when you are ready. :teethmast

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
your not the only person with one. i have one, just havent installed it yet. :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
And I've already admitted I'm going to steal the idea. :)

Looking at these strips, I'd love to find some way to give our trucks a side mirror mounted turn signal. Something that could hook up in series with the existing circuit to cut down on the work.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
your not the only person with one. i have one, just havent installed it yet. :D
And I've already admitted I'm going to steal the idea. :) Looking at these strips, I'd love to find some way to give our trucks a side mirror mounted turn signal. Something that could hook up in series with the existing circuit to cut down on the work.
Now now boys, there are enough l.e.d.s. for everyone.:teethmast. Robkar is the only one with this kit on and Beason is the only other guy that has it. The glove light can also be used as a tool box light. light kit is $15 shipped
As for the "mirror light". It's nearly impossible to get the kit to look clean.
I have had endless requests for this kit, but trashed it. If you would like to try, i could sell you a few feet.

since you guys are pros now feel free to stop over and help me install all of these.

i have beer.

it's cold :)

Nice work Rob and Johnny!
I rove cold beer! Too bad your too far away, cause i would help you if i could.
Thanks for your support!

·
Premium Member
75,883 Posts
Now now boys, there are enough l.e.d.s. for everyone.:teethmast. Robkar is the only one with this kit on and Beason is the only other guy that has it. The glove light can also be used as a tool box light. light kit is $15 shipped
As for the "mirror light". It's nearly impossible to get the kit to look clean.
I have had endless requests for this kit, but trashed it. If you would like to try, i could sell you a few feet.

I rove cold beer! Too bad your too far away, cause i would help you if i could.
Thanks for your support!
I could bring the truck out (I wish)... I mean I've always wanted to take a ride in a prerunner :)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
looks Ace man, great job:clap:

Reactions: RobKar

·
Banned
12,740 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I want to also do some LED strip lights under the dash and replace the door sill lights and the lights in the roof consols.

as far as the rear bed lights, what did you tap into? because we have the lights that turn on at the tailgates in the tailight housings. Did you use those for the hot lines?

Great lighting.

Oh, where is the site that you purchase the lights from?

Thanks

Chris

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The lights are made by JonBlazed Nissan Titan Forum - View Profile: JonBlazed

For the bed lights, we ran power back from the battery, it was easy. If you have the 12 Volt plug in the bed of the truck you can tap into that power as well. However, the kits come with the correct wiring to connect to the battery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts