Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After alittle offroading today i was washin my T and notice the drivers side of the bed was sagging. Turns out i lost a body lift puck bolt and bushing. Anyone one know if i can get a bushing and bolt like that from autozone or somethig and if you cant does anyone know the size of the bolt so i can get one from home depot. I have the body lift puck.

Thanks

-Dave

·
Registered
942 Posts
After alittle offroading today i was washin my T and notice the drivers side of the bed was sagging. Turns out i lost a body lift puck bolt and bushing. Anyone one know if i can get a bushing and bolt like that from autozone or somethig and if you cant does anyone know the size of the bolt so i can get one from home depot. I have the body lift puck.

Thanks

-Dave

?????:dunno:?????? Not sure, but I am sure you could find one at a salvage yard, shouldn't be that expensive.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Body lifts cause much trouble in the long run if you take the truck off road

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason I had the problem was because when installing the lift the nut welded onto the bed got stripped out so I could only torque it to like 20 pounds. Well I drilled through that nut and put a new one on top, torqued it to 45 pounds and called it a day. I also couldn't find a bushing that would work, the dealer wanted 45 bucks for it, I used an aluminum washer instead lol.

Some pics below.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts