1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
878 Posts
Traditionally it is called "Pulling Bedsides"... Do some searches with those terms and you will have better luck finding links for it... its not all that complicated but, if ya have the little cargo box ya gotta make a new support for that for it to work still. there may be a situttion where ya gotta extend the filler neck for your fuel tank also but thats not hard to figure out either.

this video is not specific to the titan but it is a decent walk thru of the general process.. instead of yanking the bedside most people use a scrap of two by four to displace and spread out the jacks footprint against the bedside and a scissor jack like the one that came with your truck to do the pulling (or in this case pushing).. these dudes Are kinda sloppy with a bit of hacker style but they got the job done.

YouTube - Pulling Bedsides With Metul Munky & Dr. Jones

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those two guys in the video are awesome.... Typical 909 flatbillers :bangit:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
You need to do a search in "Prerunners".....I did my own fenders and posted the basic steps and some pics...

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
There are over 300 pages. Can you rough guess when you did it or what approx page it is?
I took a quick look...no luck.....Let me get back to you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts