Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my tracks broke. I dont use the tray often, but I like to have it as an option. Anybody got one laying around?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Not sure what sort of bed tray track you're talking about? I don't have a bed tray (and likely don't have a track!) but maybe you're talking about something which mounts to the utilitrack channels in the floor? More info might get more response. Might not, if you have an accessory few of us have.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46080&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1185160253

This is what the tray looks like. I cant figure out how to post a pic. It has 2 sliders made of fragile plastic that goes into the bottom tracks. I figured someone else has broken one, and has a good one left...like me. Its very handy for groceries and stuff. It has a bungee net over the top. I just need a track.

Thanks for letting me know my post was confusing.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Interesting. Never saw one of those, though it looks handy. Maybe you could get a machine shop to fab you two aluminum tracks and never have this worry again? Might be more than a new tray, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts