Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
morning all! I finally got around to bedlining the grille and I fully intended to the bumper as well, but after having just the grille bedlined for a few days it has kind of grown on me. So what do yall think? Should I bedline the bumper as originally planned or leave it the way it is? Right now I'm about 70/30 in favor of the doing the bumper too...but I just wanted some opinions. Thanks.

Sorry for the crappy pic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,727 Posts
The whole bumper or just the non-chrome part?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
looks like an SE armada now. Bedline the chrome. And don't let Kris (d-bag polaris hah) convince you to bedline the whole truck when he finally shows up to this thread

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Dont worry, I wont be doing that. But I will be doing the handles, badges, mirrors, and rear bumper eventually.
might wanna re-think doing the handles with bedliner. not a texture id wanna feel every day. Rusto's paint for plastics works well or swap them out for some black XE ones. just my 2 cents

Reactions: \\Tight'n\\

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, please don't bedline the whole truck. It looks good as it is now.
ALL HAIL KING POLARIS!!!!!!!

Dont do the whole truck! there can only be one BEDLINE edition Titan!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
until you make up your mind, i would do the grille mod. easy to do. $20 in material, 1 1/2 hours of your time. it will set that front end off.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
do the whole bumper, and do the back bumper to create a nice contrast.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
IMO, i say do the grille mod and see how you like it. the chrome complimants the headlights. if you decide to do the headlight mod than i would do the bumper at that time too. but right now it flows good.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I did all that you are wanting to (except the front chrome, haven't gotten around to doing that yet). Do the chrome. The texture on the handles isn't even noticeable. It doesn't affect the kids either.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I say leave it chrome and throw on a black bedlined bullbar with a couple lights, I think that would look good.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
the grille is actually a 2pc.

need a sawzall, and a good pair of wire snip.
2 sheet 12x24 expanded sheets of wire mesh sold in the hardware section of Lowes or homedpot.

1) remove the grille
2) in the back of the grille you'll see a shiet load of clips. get 2 screw drivers and start workin the clips and pull the grille apart.
3) get the sawzall & gut the factory plastic diamond mesh out.
4) lay your new sheets of mesh over the grill opening and mark them with a marker
5) now start cutting them mesh to size
6) spray your mesh with bedliner or black paint
7) lay the mesh in place
8) get the front part of the grille and lay it on top and snap everything back in place

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the grille is actually a 2pc.

need a sawzall, and a good pair of wire snip.
2 sheet 12x24 expanded sheets of wire mesh sold in the hardware section of Lowes or homedpot.

1) remove the grille
2) in the back of the grille you'll see a shiet load of clips. get 2 screw drivers and start workin the clips and pull the grille apart.
3) get the sawzall & gut the factory plastic diamond mesh out.
4) lay your new sheets of mesh over the grill opening and mark them with a marker
5) now start cutting them mesh to size
6) spray your mesh with bedliner or black paint
7) lay the mesh in place
8) get the front part of the grille and lay it on top and snap everything back in place
:eek2: ...lowes here i come

1 - 20 of 66 Posts