·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it man, I was going to do this too. Instead, I just bedlined the whole thing.
Thanks bro, if I was a king I would bedliner my whole truck too.:redblob"

Reactions: KING_Polaris

·
Registered
96 Posts
looks good man, i would be interested too hear if the bedliner stays on the tip. i had my banks tip powdercoated black the other day and i think the heat is getting too it. im a big fan of bed liner though and hope it holds up.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
looks good man.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good man, i would be interested too hear if the bedliner stays on the tip. i had my banks tip powdercoated black the other day and i think the heat is getting too it. im a big fan of bed liner though and hope it holds up.
looks good man.
Thanks guys, I've been wanting to do this for a while now and just finally had a free day to do it. We'll see how the bedliner holds up on the tip. I had already painted it gloss black but it had lost it's shine and was all boogered up with road tar. I would think powdercoating would hold up good on it though, I mean don't the use an oven to bake the coating on? And I really didn't think the tail pipe got that hot way back there, I could be wrong though, I'll have to feel it after I've been drivin around for a while. But either way I'll let you know how it holds up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
has anyone done this to a white T? Im thinking about doing this

·
Registered
19 Posts
i'm with ya higher please, i would love to do this to my white T but wanna see what it looks like

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sick T brutha!!

Reactions: zooksta56

·
Registered
30 Posts
i'm with ya higher please, i would love to do this to my white T but wanna see what it looks like
Ill probably just take a chance on this and do it in a couple of weeks ill post pics. Also want to do my wheels but im afraid the bedliner wont stay on the stock chrome wheels

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts