Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally picked up some ah this Bedliner stuf and I must say I now see why all u guys are addicted to this thing....I bedlined my wheels and they are sweet :redblob" btw its 19 degrees outside in Idaho when i did this..NOT IDEAL for this kind of project at all lemme tell ya lol FML

---> How My T looked on the dealers lot right b4 i bought it

----> Yea im lazy, instead of taping off the wheel i jus got some Note cards i had Laying arnd and slotted them in one behind the other so they support themselves.

------> 2x wheels @ a time/// Washed with soap and water/// Sand paper//// Clean with acetone//// Hit with coat of Primer (Rustoleum Auto Primer)/// Hit with light coat of Bedliner////waited 20 mins/// 4 coats of bedliner 20-30 mins in between coats////let dry for cpl hrs

------> and the Finished Product.....:redblob" ......"idhitit2:.......:redblob"......:eyebrow:

Now to Bedline that Ugly *** chrome Bumper but it is Too cold right now.....lol

Reactions: SoCal C4S

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
came out sweet. looks like a whole new rig!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Looks good.. watch your mud gaurd on that curb. Lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good.. watch your mud gaurd on that curb. Lol.
Hahahaha not to wory its got abt a good 6-7 inches or so to spare it only looks that close cuz of the angle of the pic...lol

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I remember when I first bedlined my rims.... :smoke:

Then my front bumper... then my mirrors, then my rear bumper....

.....and then.... the entire truck. :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I remember when I first bedlined my rims.... :smoke:

Then my front bumper... then my mirrors, then my rear bumper....

.....and then.... the entire truck. :lol:
hmmmmmm I always wanted an all black truck...lol...:eyebrow:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Home Depot seems to be the cheapest I've found; about $9/can.
Where abouts are you in SoCal? I signed up to roll to HB?
Lowes has it for abt $8.38 Autozone $8.99

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$7.47 at Wal-Mart... believe me. I would know! lol
Hahahaha I made sure and looked there 1st...lol....they didn have any wasn't even sure they carried it but i figured if they did it wud be the cheapest there...but now that u say they do.....will surely check the other walmart from now

·
Registered
342 Posts
I too will be doing this in the weekends to come after I do the lift...so I am interested in how many cans as well. Also...the Walmarts where I am do not have it either....Only Lowe's is carrying it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How many cans did it take you to do the 4 wheels. I am really thinking about doing this to my wheels and my grille!

Also, how much sanding did you have to do?
I too will be doing this in the weekends to come after I do the lift...so I am interested in how many cans as well. Also...the Walmarts where I am do not have it either....Only Lowe's is carrying it.
I bought 4 cans in all and only ended up using 2 cans and got at least 3 coats on each wheel out of it. U can get it @ Autozone and Lowes for sure between $8-$9

Reactions: Mattastic13

·
Registered
121 Posts
what exactly is this bedliner? can you provide a pic of the can, or link of what it looks like? want to make sure i get the right stuff. thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Not too bad.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what exactly is this bedliner? can you provide a pic of the can, or link of what it looks like? want to make sure i get the right stuff. thanks!

Reactions: SoCal C4S
1 - 20 of 28 Posts