Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that leveling your truck helps cause your front differenteil to pop out> which is causing broking c clips.. I want to level off my 04 titan but i dont want to replace my differentiel also.. any imput???

·
Registered
14,139 Posts
I had my truck leveled, lifted, and than lifted even more, NEVER had that problem with my 06 4x4.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Read the front axle failer thread.
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-problems-dealer-service/68142-front-axle-failer-thread.html

Almost every single person who had their front axle pop out has a lift or leveling kit on their truck. Last time I read the front axle failer thread, there was only one person out of 100's of posts who had their front axle pop out on a stock Titan. I have an '05 that is stock height and never had a problem. My buddy has a leveling kit on his '04 and has his front axle pop out every 6 months or so. That is enough evidence to keep me from installing a leveling kit on my truck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just my two sense but if it happens to everyone that installs a level/lift not as many Ppl wud do it. That might be a stupid philosophy but it logical to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts