Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was lookin at some old pics of the truck and i almost like the way it looks before.. what do you guys think?

before..
[/IMG]

after
[/IMG]

long before..
[/IMG]

·
Registered
334 Posts
i like the red accent in the wheels better .....not sure what you should do with your side mirrors....if they where red it would be too much maybe...but i like the red and black better than the chrome on your truck:cheers:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Someone went a little crazy with the red! :D

Personally, I like the before pics and even the long-before pics more than the current pics, you need some contrast in there, IMO, besides "red" and "black." Right now there's just too much red considering you painted the door handles...and didn't paint the mirrors.

Me? I would've left the wheels as before, possibly swapping in chrome door handles and mirrors.

At least you have pretty mods for us to discuss. :D Me, I'm still all stock, though we can debate whether or not my shell looked better the original green or repainted white. :lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I can only see the after pic. The "before" and "long before" are both little red x's... can everyone else see them?
Reef

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yeah, the direct links go right to a "Photobucket page not found" message page for me, too... Even when I cut-n-paste them into Explorer..... :dunno:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I can only see the after pic

·
Registered
278 Posts
the after picture is much better than the 2 red x's. :jester:
(yeah, can't see either one of the before pics)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Cant See Them

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
He probably moved them after linking them in here...

·
Premium Member
75,175 Posts
picy no worky for before...

i think you've got the right balance of red... hint of black. although the cowl might look good painted, then your door plastics will look funny, then the bed plastics will and where will you stop?? maybe a nice gloss black to match the wheels on the other parts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts