Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to keep this part brief, I have an 04 Titan with about 110k. It developed a tick about a year ago and I'm going to begin making changes. In the end I want for my truck the Headers, B Pipes, and Uprev. As I don't want to drop over a grand up front, I'm looking for advice as to where to start.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I would say get the crack fixed first. Headers. But then you will have to do the tune. This 2 go hand in hand. If you don't have to worry about emissions check or if it's far enough out, just run catless. That's what I did until I could afford it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you left your old B Pipes on with the headers initially?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Sorry I should have clarified. I had catless Cajun b pipes on for a couple years already.

·
Registered
912 Posts
You could leave the old ones on temporarily. They will not tolerate the increased flow of the headers forever though.

·
Vendor
2,006 Posts
Start with Headers and Uprev, we can always update the tune later on for B pipes. If you have emissions testing you will need to get some catted B pipes on there before you come due for testing tho.

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Just give Jeff at Cajun a call, he will discuss with the pricing options for the different JBA header types. The good thing about CAJUN B -pipes kits is that you can do them in sections. So its budget friendly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts