Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Titan last weekend and I just noticed on the passenger door on the black border next to the window that there is a streak that looks very glossy compared to the rest of the black being dull.

It hasn't been detailed yet since it was raining when I got it. Is that normal to have those smudgy glossy spots? I will try to post a pic of what I'm talking about this weekend, but if you have an idea, please share.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I don't think you're being too picky. I've been too busy to head over to the dealership so far but I noticed a glob of what looked like clearcoat smudged on my passenger fender after I took my Titan home.

Bring it in and see what they say. It's under warranty so it doesn't hurt to ask them to see if they will fix it for you.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
you need to have it detailed... my truck gets those glossy spots in the same place when people with greasy hands touch them...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, it's not from fingers. It's on there good, which does make me think it's clear coat. I tried to rub it off or smudge it...it's on there and it's not F'ing around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts