Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im under the impression that the captains seats are much more comfy than the bench seat. is this true or am i talkin out my ***? i was dead set on the captains chairs but if it still feels the same why spend more?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Jason, I have the captain's seats in my LE CC and while I haven't sat on the bench seats, I can say that the captain's seats are extremely comfortable on long treks...the floor mounted shifter console takes up room for sure, but I've always had that config in any car or truck I've owned...it just suits me. I love the power seats in the LE, just set em and forget em :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Not to mention that gated shifter is fun too!

Briarman said:
Jason, I have the captain's seats in my LE CC and while I haven't sat on the bench seats, I can say that the captain's seats are extremely comfortable on long treks...the floor mounted shifter console takes up room for sure, but I've always had that config in any car or truck I've owned...it just suits me. I love the power seats in the LE, just set em and forget em :)

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Your not wrong...the Captains are and should be a little more comfortable. We opted for bench as it is still comfy but also allows for 6 in the cab. I should add though that we have taken it for a bit of a drive (300 miles stretch before fill-up) and were just fine hopping right back in afterwards.

Chris

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the split bench but test drove the buckets for a 24 hour drive before buying and in my opion they are equally comfortable. It was worth it for me to give up the power seat and floor shifter for the larger center console and usefullness of the bench seat. I also think the bench seat will have better resale since the last two Ford Powerstrokes Crew Cabs I had sold easily with the split bench and everyone that called on those trucks wanted the split bench. But that's just my opionion.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I liked the comfort of the captain chair better than the bench, but ended up getting the bench for the extra seating. The bench too is very comfortable, I have no complaints.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I test drove both and think they're equally comfortable. In fact, I would classify both as captain's chairs, with one having an arm rest and a center console, and the other having a soft middle piece that you can sit on. I wanted the LE so I was forced to get the captain's seats, but I think the soft middle piece with the myriad holders on the back is more useful that the center console.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts