Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always liked the extra room in a cab that has a bench with the shift on the column. Unfortunately, with the '04 Titan what you can't have with it is power seats, DVD, and Moonroof. Has anyone tried them both (bench and captain's)?... Pro's, con's, opinions? THANKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
bench with automatic seat

titan's offered with bench and the automatic drivers seat
in SE crew cab and the kingcab with RF Bench package

i do not have powered seat for as i opt-ed out of the RF Bench option (but got the se popular bench)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pluckyew,
Does your bench have a power driver's seat? I haven't seen any literature indicating that's even an option. I thought with the bench you sacrifice leather, power seats, DVD and moonroof. (?)
THANKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
For '04 the LE with DVD is the only way you can get the Sunroof, bench seats are not available on the LE. The Bench is not power on any model (XE & SE)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
I want a sunroof but no dvd/side airbags

I want a sunroof on my future Titan but I dont want or need the DVD system and the side airbags. Anyone know a way around that? A dealer in northeast TX claims to be able to get a sunroof without the other two options. Im still waiting on a response from him.

Any info would be appreciated.


Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
atcNick said:
I want a sunroof on my future Titan but I dont want or need the DVD system and the side airbags. Anyone know a way around that? A dealer in northeast TX claims to be able to get a sunroof without the other two options. Im still waiting on a response from him.

Any info would be appreciated.


Nick
Please let us know how that is possible. Are they going to make you wait until '06
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Derwud said:
Please let us know how that is possible. Are they going to make you wait until '06

I'll keep you posted. I should hear back from him tommorow. I hope he has good news. You mentioned 06? Are there plans for getting the sunroof independent of other options in that year? Or was that just sarcasm? lol

Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
atcNick said:
I'll keep you posted. I should hear back from him tommorow. I hope he has good news. You mentioned 06? Are there plans for getting the sunroof independent of other options in that year? Or was that just sarcasm? lol

Nick
Sorry Sarcasm. '05 might bring a lot of changes based on this years sales and customer requests, you never know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
bench with SE popular, kc

bench with SE popular in KC has no auto "joy" seater.
the sCrew Cab does have "joy" seat for the driver
RF SE package for KingCab - not sure about that as I didn't op for it.

i like my titan but sure is hard to see them honda civics on the highway at nights when they sneak up to my right blind side

my next titan will have the e-lockers, RF Bench*, and side-air bags (just in case i slam a civic while speeding)

*RF Bench: titan's a family car for us, so six seating's a must. our wranger convertible is our play car (and city car, so easy to park)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Derwud said:
Sorry Sarcasm. '05 might bring a lot of changes based on this years sales and customer requests, you never know.

I just got the email. He made a mistake. Still cant get the sunroof without the dvd and side airbags. Damn. Oh well. There's always 05.

Nick
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top