Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Girls!

Now that the first group buy seems to be complete. Bryan from Berk Technology and I would like to plan out the 2nd group buy with special pricing just for our TitanTalk members. This group buy will be ONLY for those with 2wd

This group buy will run from now until end of business on Friday Feb 25th. I will place the order with Berk for how many orders we've collected on Monday morning Feb 28th. Production time will only take a few days ;)

Here's how the group buy will work. Just give me a call, and I can take your order over the phone -- we accept Visa, Master, AMEX, and Discover. You will be charged in full including shipping and tax (if you are in CA).

Group Buy Pricing -- $375.00 plus shipping!!

As you can see, we are still WAY under the retail price on these. Hopefully those that missed out on the group buy will be able to get in on this one.

Call me to place your orders!!!

Scott VanderHeide
[email protected] Nissan
800-989-6173 x2253

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
VERY NICE!!! thank you scott and bryan!!

i just got mine installed last night. i love them!!! i would buy them over again in a heartbeat!!

scott, should it be noted whether or not they are for a 2WD or 4x4 when placing the order?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VERY NICE!!!
scott, should it be noted whether or not they are for a 2WD or 4x4 when placing the order?
I deeeeed I deeeeed!!!! someone didn't read the fine print ;)

In! Can't wait!!!

I will call ASAP.

What are your hours?
I'm usually here til 7pm pst. And usually here around 8ish in the am ;)

Scott

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Fahk Yeah!!! If I had a 2X4 I would be on this like flies on schit, white on rice, gravy on mashed potatoes, you get my point!!! :rofl: I might just order me a set to hang on the garage wall and re-sell later when the GB is over... ;)

Hey Scott, any idea when the 4X4 pipes will be up for the GB price as well???

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Scott, any idea when the 4X4 pipes will be up for the GB price as well???
I spoke with Bryan (Berk) today about them...he still needs to do some test fitting before he feels 100% comfortable about releasing them for the next group buy. He wants to make sure they are perfect for y'all before sending them out ;)

I'll let you know when I hear something!

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
4WD guy here and very anxious to get my hands on the finished product Bryan is working on.

Thanks for the update and for the group buy offer (even though I can't take advantage of it)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
One more quick question Scott,

Will the payment be taken out when I place my order... or, when they ship?

Thanks!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just out of curiosity. When Berk shipped out the first group buy pipes to the guys overseas, were they all received already? I guess I am just impatient... LOL Still waiting for my beautiful b-pipes....

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One more quick question Scott,

Will the payment be taken out when I place my order... or, when they ship?

Thanks!
Payment will be taken up front. Pipes should ship out first week of March!

Just out of curiosity. When Berk shipped out the first group buy pipes to the guys overseas, were they all received already? I guess I am just impatient... LOL Still waiting for my beautiful b-pipes....
I cannot answer this question as I was not part of the first group buy. If you placed an order, you should be able to call Berk to get a tracking number to get an ETA!

Scott

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Great price Scott! Thanks for supporting the forum and offering great products made by Berk Technology!!!

Come on guys, you guys need to get in on this before the price goes up!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
215 Posts
Am I correct in my assumption that these will mount to the OEM headers and also aftermarket LT headers whenever I might get them?

If yes to both then I'm in! How do I go about paying for my set? :)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Am I correct in my assumption that these will mount to the OEM headers and also aftermarket LT headers whenever I might get them?

If yes to both then I'm in! How do I go about paying for my set? :)
Yes, it's a complete bolt-on solution. If you've got a 4x4, I'd wait until Berk tweaks their design to clear the transfer case. Ordering info is in Scott's first post...

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have long tube headers and a cat back exhaust ready to install, but am waiting to get the Berk B-pipes. I have 4WD so hopefully they can get that version ready quick, I'll order immediately!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
not by themselves... it's the headers that will need a re-tune to get the A/F right from running lean...
Is it okay to run for a few weeks while I wait for the UpRev tune? Or I guess I can buy UpRev a few weeks in advance. Once the tune arrives. Install the headers and put the tune in at the same time?

Also I've never seen UpRev, but I'm guessing they send you a cable that plugs into your OBD port, and a USB end for your laptop? Then you put the tune into the truck that way?

Sorry for the noob questions, you know a lot about this stuff though, thanks!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I ran the BDGT after I installed my JBA's w/ eliminated forward cats and HF rear cats, reading little rich (OBD2 Scanner)... I have since sold the BDGT and am now running with just a 2 degree Timing Advance... I have not run a scan with an OBD2, but imagine it may be a little lean, but not destructive lean (I hope)... as for how long would it be safe to run without tuning? I do not know... maybe someone else can chime in and answer that question for you... I am still trying to ed-ju-mi-cate myself about A/F's and all the other tuning numbers and thing-ma-jigs in the Up Rev Tuning download in hopes of doing it myself one day... so I can have a Fast-n-Furious Off-Road Titan ;)

Now, back to the topic at hand... :rofl: Best get in on this GB before it's gone... 4 more business days...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts