Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Pro4x and love it. But I’m considering aftermarket bumpers for it. ARB is my first choice (loved my Xterra bumper from them) but they don’t make one for a 2nd-gen Titan. What are some other good choices?

·
Registered
53 Posts
ADD makes nice stuff but it's god awfully expensive.

Also, remember that most of these aftermarket bumper designs do not accommodate the OEM silver skid plate that comes with the Pro4X / Platinum Reserve editions.

I was going to buy the Rough Country one but it was designed for the OEM skid plates on the standard models. The instructions on the Addictive Desert Designs also show this as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a 2017 Pro4x and love it. But I’m considering aftermarket bumpers for it. ARB is my first choice (loved my Xterra bumper from them) but they don’t make one for a 2nd-gen Titan. What are some other good choices?
The only other one I am aware of is through a company called Hammerhead. They show several different options, but I know nothing about their quality.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I too am interested in an aftermarket bumper, but only for the rear. I've got other plans for the front end. What's out there for '05 SE?

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro-4x in Baja Storm
127 Posts
so i am looking to increase my approach angle some. I want to keep the sensors and the fog lights. Any ideas? Seems that the ones above don't let you keep the existing fogs? I really just want something that will increase approach angle, keep my lights and sensors and doesn't weigh a ton. Almost like if the stock bumper was redesigned to me higher or closer to the frame.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is what hammerhead sent me. The white one is a non xd with winch and the other one is Xd no winch prerunner bumper. I’m waiting on more info from them because I too am looking for something that’s not super heavy and has good clearance.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
So Hammerhead said that the ground clearance was slightly increased or the same depending on model. And weight is around 150lbs depending on bumper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts