Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have angel eye projectors and wondering what is the best and brightest h1 bulbs I can buy?

·
Registered
211 Posts
:bump::bump:

·
Super Moderator
161,460 Posts
H1s are cheap, and there are a LOT of different brands. eBay has a ton of them. Pick one, try it. If you don't like it it's not a big investment. As for brightest, most you'll find are a 55w bulb. There are 100w types and 130w types as well. Each step up will put out more light but at a cost...More heat, and a higher amp draw. Higher heat could melt your housing, and the higher amp draws could melt your wiring harness. Your stock low beams are a 55w bulb, just to give you a reference point.

Reactions: tuffmag

·
Registered
211 Posts
H1s are cheap, and there are a LOT of different brands. eBay has a ton of them. Pick one, try it. If you don't like it it's not a big investment. As for brightest, most you'll find are a 55w bulb. There are 100w types and 130w types as well. Each step up will put out more light but at a cost...More heat, and a higher amp draw. Higher heat could melt your housing, and the higher amp draws could melt your wiring harness. Your stock low beams are a 55w bulb, just to give you a reference point.
Thank you for the lesson...I may go the way of 35 wat for the lowbeam, and test the 55W on the fog light..

AS always...you are one of the helpful folks on the board...
:redblob"thanks for your input

1 - 4 of 4 Posts