Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting in a my Pioneer doudle din headunit and was curious what install kit worked the best with the best appearence, or could i use the brackets off the stock RF unit and cut out the dash opening. i have the PRO-4X and the dash has a design that matches the center console i would like to keep that look by using the stock dash kit along with a fascia/beauty ring to cover the cut. any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has nobody installed an aftermarket Head Unit?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you dont mind what did you like about it better

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Well between the two I prefer the scosche over the metra kit....:) Both kits arent comparable to a factory XE one but since I have dual climate controls, the scosche kit is a keeper for me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i went with the metra but have never seen a cheaper piece of crap but i imagine the scosche is the same i guess i will have to live with it

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have been reading the forums for hours on this very subject. I have a 08 Crew Cab SE and want to put a double din head unit in, but all of the pictures i have found of the XE center console piece seems to have three knob holes and mine has one squarish hole where the temp controls are. I have looked on courtesyparts.com but they don't have pictures on all of the parts. Can anyone shed some light on the subject? If its not possible, which kit (scoshe or metra) matches the factory color best?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been reading the forums for hours on this very subject. I have a 08 Crew Cab SE and want to put a double din head unit in, but all of the pictures i have found of the XE center console piece seems to have three knob holes and mine has one squarish hole where the temp controls are. I have looked on courtesyparts.com but they don't have pictures on all of the parts. Can anyone shed some light on the subject? If its not possible, which kit (scoshe or metra) matches the factory color best?
the color on my metra is pretty good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts