Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Titan and i've heard a lot of different opinions on wht the best intake to put in my truck would be. I'm looking for some HP gains and dont know much about intakes. Willing to spend about $300 but less would be better. I just want some more power or a little giddy up. So wht do yall think the best set up would be? Thanks

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
dbolemiss said:
I have an 07 also and was reading up on some older post in here.For what i've read i'm going with the AEM brute force.I ordered it from ebay for $250 shipped,i think the guy has another one.Mine hasn't showed up yet but i cant waite.They say the 06 will fit on the 07.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-AEM-BRUTE-FORCE-AIR-INTAKE-04-06-TITAN-ARMADA-V8_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38634QQihZ002QQitemZ120115466465.Just remeber i still havn't got mine yet,hope this is a stand up guy.
Bought my AEM from that guy about two weeks ago. Paid $250 shipped also. Make sure you get a tracking #, he is a bit slow on shipping.

Anyway, it's a good intake, like the sound and gas mileage. Also can't go wrong with the DryFlow filter. Truck seems to suck air in now, speed pick-up is very noticeable.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I got my AEM intake in and was woundering if anybody knows where the post is with the short cuts to instal it.I've been doing a search but no luck yet.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I just ordered an AFE2, although it does seem everyone is going to the S&B. That said I heard S&B had some leaking gasket issue and were unable to ship? Seems the volant is a little more whistler than most and the aem is very poopular....... Injen seems to pair up best with the jba header system and is also the most $$$. I don't think you can go wrong with anything, other than maybee that ebay no name stuff....

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Not gonna see much difference between brands...

·
Registered
85 Posts
i am going to austin for flash & dyno before & after---only mod on 2007 KC SE 4X2---will be installed @ time of flash---63 K&N air intake with Amsoil EA air filter---any comments or aid vice

·
Super Moderator
93,258 Posts
I just installed the Injen in my 07. Went in very easily, and the performance kicks butt!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
val said:
i am going to austin for flash & dyno before & after---only mod on 2007 KC SE 4X2---will be installed @ time of flash---63 K&N air intake with Amsoil EA air filter---any comments or aid vice
Watch out for the Cops on the way back, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts