Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone im new here. i found the website and figured i would join and start gettin ideas for my truck. i just bought a 04 titan and wantd to know what the best intake would be to get????

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
As far as performance there isn't much difference. I choice the AEM solely because it is a dry filter.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Go with the AEM Brute force cai and a Airraid tbs thats what i have and could be more happy.

·
Premium Member
59,072 Posts
helomech said:
As far as performance there isn't much difference. I choice the AEM solely because it is a dry filter.
My next mod will be an AEM. I chose it for the same reason.

·
Registered
248 Posts
04ntitan said:
hey everyone im new here. i found the website and figured i would join and start gettin ideas for my truck. i just bought a 04 titan and wantd to know what the best intake would be to get????
I agree that there is probably little diff among the various intakes despite the claims. I would have to see them at work on a Dyno before believing some of the claimed #'s. I chose the Volant as it seemed popular and I don't like the idea of an open-air design, at least on the Titan. I'm happy with the Volant and here's my review of the install:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...561-installed-volant-cai-today-my-review.html

Good Luck,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.