Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2010 Titan quad cab 4x2 ! I wanna do some upgrades what should i do to get the most for my money and performance ? Thanks for all tips and ill post when Im done with everything as well to let you all know how it worked out !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see some people have 13-14 sec quarter mile times what do i need to do to get there ? thanks Im getting into this whole forum thing !

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
If your looking to get into 13/14 sec Q's , start with an CAI, CB exhaust and UpRev.

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
S&B intake (supposed to help with the AFRs) and JBA exhaust (or if u dont care about money, Nismo exhaust). Those are going to help with performance, and because you still have a warranty on your truck, you can put on a BDGT and get into the mid 14s. When warranty is done, new cams, headers, b-pipes, gears, stall, and tune, and there are your mods to get you into the low 13s maybe 12s

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome thanks hey were is the best place to buy this stuff ? Im in Az ? I dont mind having it shipped just want the best combo stuff !

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone use or heard of MBRP ehaust? If so how do u like it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok sorry guys Im a lil confused here whats the general idea of AFR's sorry ? Next weekend im gonna get this project going, What exhaust should I do that wont have negative effects on torque and CAI ? Also what does advancing the timing do ?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
If you want 13's or low 14's out of it, you will almost certainly need Uprev, handhelds just won't get ya there.

·
Registered
306 Posts
If you want 13's or low 14's out of it, you will almost certainly need Uprev, handhelds just won't get ya there.
Didn't 06hemi get 13.98 with a hand held?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts