Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had one break on my yesterday and need to get one ASAP. I can't get a hold of Greg (as usual) and need to get my truck going again. I have the MT kit on the truck so they need to be a lot longer than stock. All I can find on line is ones for a stock application. Horrible weekend to have this happen. Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I have but only about 864 times. Did anybody actually read my first post?
You didn't say how you were trying to get a hold of him. Were you as pleasant in the voice mail you left him? Lol

·
Registered
763 Posts
You didn't say how you were trying to get a hold of him. Were you as pleasant in the voice mail you left him? Lol
{quote} I have but only about 864 times. Did anybody actually read my first post?

if you only need one why not make your own? Just trying to help.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry NorCal. I'm just a little frustrated with the whole situation. I emailed him two days ago and have been calling him several times a day for the last few days. I've never had this much trouble getting a hold of him before.
if you only need one why not make your own? Just trying to help.
My knowledge of brake line making is slightly lacking. LOL I found a off road shop a hour or so from where I live that can make them but he wasn't sure if he had the right fittings for a Titan. They mainly do off road buggies.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Greg called me back about a hour ago and I should have new brake lines by Thursday. Once again Greg came through and my patience did not. LOL

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Sorry NorCal. I'm just a little frustrated with the whole situation. I emailed him two days ago and have been calling him several times a day for the last few days. I've never had this much trouble getting a hold of him before.

My knowledge of brake line making is slightly lacking. LOL I found a off road shop a hour or so from where I live that can make them but he wasn't sure if he had the right fittings for a Titan. They mainly do off road buggies.
Understood. I know it would be frustrating. Glad you're getting them soon.

·
Registered
99 Posts
whats weird is that i took my truck into the dealer cuz i noticed my rims have been chewing throo my brake lines on turns... im all stock... its been over a week n half and they are on "national back order" from wat the service writer tells me... luckily im still under warranty for my 09

1 - 11 of 11 Posts