Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't spend the money for the weathertech's so I would like to purchase the OE rubber mats from Nissan.. Who has the best price on-line ?

Thanks,

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
They aren't making them anymore. I do love mine though :D

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Your lucky to have found them. Not very many sets are left out there. Good deal too

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Head over to MightyTitans. Bigbruno is a Nissan parts dealer from Douglass Nissan down in Texas. He cuts great deals for forum members.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here it goes Men... I order from Nissanpartszone.com.. PN# 999E1-WQ010 ....I have an 06 crew cab. I hope it works on my truck with not issues. $60.00 is a good deal for all four mats.
I guess you were the lucky one because they aren't that price any more.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Here it goes Men... I order from Nissanpartszone.com.. PN# 999E1-WQ010 ....I have an 06 crew cab. I hope it works on my truck with not issues. $60.00 is a good deal for all four mats.
those are for a king cab.....

anyone have the part number for a crew?

·
Registered
15 Posts
bump,

Are the crew and king mats the same? Im looking to pick up a set (front and back) but they only have king cab and i need them to fit my crew cab

·
Registered
15 Posts
The guy i bought my toolbox from has 2 sets

NISSAN TITAN 2009-2O11 EM 4PC SLUSH FLOOR MAT SET | eBay

64.99 plus $5 shipping.

Funny you posted that. This is what i was looking at (best price on ebay). I did some looking on the forum and it seems the floor mats for the king cab and the crew cab should be the same. The tie down hole on the drivers side may not line up on mine since i have a 2004, but im sure i can just make my own hole in the mat or jsut remove the hole hold down strap. Needless to say i bought a set from that seller today :eyebrow: He chargers $15 dollors for shipping to Canada via USPS which is really good considering there fairly big and heavy. For the people in the States its only $5

I was also looking at the oem toolbox hes selling and the oem chrome tailgate trim, but think ill just stick to the floor mats for now. I have a tonneau cover so the tool box wouldn't be needed for me. And the chrome tailgate trim im still thinking about, but it may be too much chrome for me. i dunno

If anyone is interested i think the seller has another set for sale. Best price ive found online for front and back oem rubber mats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts