Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market for a cst 4" lift kit. looking for advice on the best place to buy it, i would also consider buying a used set for the right price

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I may be selling mine in Jan/Feb.

I know there is this place called TAG motorsports in Escondido that was selling them for a decent price.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I bought mine used from a member on here for $550. They're kinda rare to find used but take a look in the buy/sell section I'm pretty sure I saw a few for sale in there the other day.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be selling mine in Jan/Feb.

I know there is this place called TAG motorsports in Escondido that was selling them for a decent price.
If you decide to sell yours send me a pm, if there in good condition andd not bent or anything id be glad to drive down and take them off your hands, would you include the brake lines or keep them on your truck?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Are you planning on just going with the 4" spindles or are you going to stack a spacer on top to get the extra lift? I just installed mine this weekend and its just the 4" spindles w/ 2" block. Feel free to shoot me a pm or ask me any questions you have. I might be doing a write up on my install w/ a few before and after pics but if I don't I will still have some pics. I had a tough time finding pics of just the cst 4" lift so I have some if you want to take a look, but if you're planning on a spacer too there are tons of pics out there.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you planning on just going with the 4" spindles or are you going to stack a spacer on top to get the extra lift? I just installed mine this weekend and its just the 4" spindles w/ 2" block. Feel free to shoot me a pm or ask me any questions you have. I might be doing a write up on my install w/ a few before and after pics but if I don't I will still have some pics. I had a tough time finding pics of just the cst 4" lift so I have some if you want to take a look, but if you're planning on a spacer too there are tons of pics out there.
i just plan on running the spindles only. I already have coilovers with some preload on them so i have about 3 inches or so of lift so i have an idea of waht it looks like, my goal is to use the spindles for all the lift so i can back out all the preload on the coilovers to soften the ride and gain more wheel travel, i couldnt use a spacer with my coils anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts