Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bit of Christmas cheer today and turned $40 into $400 so looking for a new exhaust. I saw the 48123 for $482 at autoanything.com on black friday but the current discount they have doesnt apply to banks so.......any ideas? I'm looking for around $500ish

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
do yourself a favor and get jba. you will not regret it. find best offer sell on ebay and make a 380 offer.us mine and my friends got ours quick and are VERY happy.us also get injen intake.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In on the fence whether to get the banks or the jba. It's a toss up so far. Banks has ease of install, does jba?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I love my Bank's Exhaust! I've had it for over 2 year's & is still in great shape! My chrome tip is a little burnt up looking, but the muffler is still as shiny as the day i got it! I did the Flowmaster 2.25"-3" Y-Pipe Swap on mine & i think it would be hard to find an exhaust that will beat it's quality & performance. JBA i have heard is nice too. :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've heard good things about both. Keep in mind it will be a self-install so minimal mechanics please. Also, i tow with my truck so i'm worried about drone. What's the concensus on that?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I think the JBA will have less drone when towing. Mine has a loud drone, but i have header's & no cat's right now too.

Reactions: Call_Sign_Maverick

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
The only system without drone is Corsa. This is my second T w/ a Bank's CB and coundn't be happier.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only system without drone is Corsa. This is my second T w/ a Bank's CB and coundn't be happier.
Did you do a y-pipe swap as well?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
No I did not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts