Registered
2021 P4X
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
495 Posts
Hey guys. Haven't even taken delivery on my gun metal Pro-4x and I'm looking for running boards.
I'd buy some stockers off of someone if they are looking to sell.

These look pretty good. Anyone have any experience with aftermarket for a '21? Being in NY I'd prefer to avoid steel.

View attachment 551366
Those look pretty sweet - I like the shape, the flat step area, and the aluminum. If you ever plan on lifting the truck, you may want to get a set with a drop down step area, like a hoop or recessed step below the bar. With the 6" lift on mine, the bars are relatively close to the body - it's not uncomfortable but it's a stretch for some folks - particularly shorter, older people.

·
Registered
2021 P4X
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look pretty sweet - I like the shape, the flat step area, and the aluminum. If you ever plan on lifting the truck, you may want to get a set with a drop down step area, like a hoop or recessed step below the bar. With the 6" lift on mine, the bars are relatively close to the body - it's not uncomfortable but it's a stretch for some folks - particularly shorter, older people.
Thanks. I think they look cool too.

Post a few pics of what you have. I'd really like to see some more options.

No plans to lift it. I love the look but this is my work (I'm in sales) vehicle and I drive it tons of miles. Need to keep it as 'street able' as possible. For now.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
183 Posts
Hey guys. Haven't even taken delivery on my gun metal Pro-4x and I'm looking for running boards.
I'd buy some stockers off of someone if they are looking to sell.

These look pretty good. Anyone have any experience with aftermarket for a '21? Being in NY I'd prefer to avoid steel.

View attachment 551366
These are what I installed. Good solid plate for the feet when entering, and the length to use when washing front and rear windows. Install was extremely easy. Below are post install pic after play time.

·
Registered
2021 P4X
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are what I installed. Good solid plate for the feet when entering, and the length to use when washing front and rear windows. Install was extremely easy. Below are post install pic after play time.

View attachment 551383 View attachment 551384
Awesome! Great to see the boards on a Pro4x. Thank you for posting.

I was really hoping to have it prevent mud from shooting up onto the side of the truck. But it is what it is.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
183 Posts

I was really hoping to have it prevent mud from shooting up onto the side of the truck. But it is what it is.
Just ordered these for my 21 P4X https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WGM8QH7?ref=ppx_pt2_dt_b_prod_image These are powder coated steel but I live in an area with very little snow.

They arrive today so I'll be installing them tomorrow morning. I'll post a pic.
Those are nice. I went with the different design for more foot area. Been clumsy since childhood. Limit ER visits.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
495 Posts
Thanks. I think they look cool too.

Post a few pics of what you have. I'd really like to see some more options.

No plans to lift it. I love the look but this is my work (I'm in sales) vehicle and I drive it tons of miles. Need to keep it as 'street able' as possible. For now.
Hey - look at Rough Country too - they have 2 or 3 pretty cool variations of steps for the new Titan. They look really good - not sure about their durability or functionality. But they look good!

·
Registered
2021 P4X
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey - look at Rough Country too - they have 2 or 3 pretty cool variations of steps for the new Titan. They look really good - not sure about their durability or functionality. But they look good!
Thanks for the heads up. Lots of great options on there! Mostly steel, but I could remove once every 2 years to paint if I had to....to keep them fresh.

·
Registered
2021 P4X
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My house midgets will need something.
These look pretty darn nice! They would do a good job block crap from kickin up onto the truck. I do lots of sandy road driving.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
183 Posts

Those pics are pre-lift and larger tires. Lifted it 2" and put 20's on. Being 6'1, I can still step directly into the cab. Most of the time. If I'm on an incline, definitely need the step. Wife needed the step before the mods, and I hear about it every time we go somewhere. :sneaky:

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
183 Posts
These are awesome. I have the same exact truck color and all. What brand are these? Or did I miss it in your post?
AutoAnything.com

APS Truck Armor Side Steps
2" Square Tube Style
2019 Nissan Titan
(Crew cab)
Part #: IA14SJE0B
$212.37

·
Registered
2021 P4X
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys. Here are the amazon ones that i ended up going with. They installed in about 20-30 mins per side, taking my sweet time. I think they came out great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts