Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...long time listener, first time caller. Just signed up, but I've been reading through the forums for some time now. Anyways, as of now I have the Glassworks front fenders on the way to the house and plan to run 35" tires. Going with the Detroit Truetrac LSD. I have 2 LightForce XGT lights which will be mounted on a custom fabricated prerunner bumper my friend is doing. Thinking about going with NCD customs upper control arm - adjustable and only $475. PRG SAW coilovers - from what I hear, extra 1" of travel and better ride. Rear - Deaver spring. I know this is not a trophy truck but it is driven hard and put away wet, 3rd set of tires in 37k miles. So for the price range I'm looking at would this be the best set up for high speed desert?
Also with the SAW's set at the recommended preload will the truck sit any higher? I'd like it to have a level stance using the rear Deaver without cranking a lot of preload into the front.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Best 2wd high speed setup is whats on my truck, with an arm change.

PRG arms
CST spindle
SAW c/o
Airbumps
Deavers 3 inch
PRG traction bars
SAW 2.5 piggyback smoothies.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kartman said:
Best 2wd high speed setup is whats on my truck, with an arm change.

PRG arms
CST spindle
SAW c/o
Airbumps
Deavers 3 inch
PRG traction bars
SAW 2.5 piggyback smoothies.

The PRG arms, are you talking about the upper A-arms only? Did you get everything through PRG? What size tires are on your truck?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
If you wanna be really highspeed go with the midtravel kit but thats a bit more money

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
jumped on the PRG arms quick eh Kart? didn't you have TC?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I would like to get some, would find my camber issue but I have been lazy and spending money on my ranger.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Oh yah by the way guys. King Racing's direct bolt in coilovers are ready to ship. They were finished up last thursday.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
kartman said:
I would like to get some, would find my camber issue but I have been lazy and spending money on my ranger.
not done w/mods for the ranger yet? or just keep fixing/replacing parts?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Needed an whole new cage bumper to bumper. Its almost done now, should be racing in Sept.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Labor day in snowflake az is the debut. Should be in lucerne for the wall race in sept also

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
kartman said:
Labor day in snowflake az is the debut. Should be in lucerne for the wall race in sept also
SD and i will pre-run Lucerne for ya the 28th! :jester: finally good to hear the news on the ranger FINALLY getting some lovin! can't wait for the debut!

·
Registered
426 Posts
whats the best kit for the fast desert running in a 4x4?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
kronos2 said:
whats the best kit for the fast desert running in a 4x4?
greg's mid-travel kit. the 4x4 version gets longer axles, just don't quite know if they're done or available yet. other than that the kit is ready for us 2wd'rs!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Yep, that MT kit will destroy anything else for a 4wd.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts