Nissan Titan Forum banner

Best set up for the desert???

20K views 209 replies 34 participants last post by  06_SMOKE_SE_CC 
#1 · (Edited)
...long time listener, first time caller. Just signed up, but I've been reading through the forums for some time now. Anyways, as of now I have the Glassworks front fenders on the way to the house and plan to run 35" tires. Going with the Detroit Truetrac LSD. I have 2 LightForce XGT lights which will be mounted on a custom fabricated prerunner bumper my friend is doing. Thinking about going with NCD customs upper control arm - adjustable and only $475. PRG SAW coilovers - from what I hear, extra 1" of travel and better ride. Rear - Deaver spring. I know this is not a trophy truck but it is driven hard and put away wet, 3rd set of tires in 37k miles. So for the price range I'm looking at would this be the best set up for high speed desert?
Also with the SAW's set at the recommended preload will the truck sit any higher? I'd like it to have a level stance using the rear Deaver without cranking a lot of preload into the front.

#3 ·
kartman said:
Best 2wd high speed setup is whats on my truck, with an arm change.

PRG arms
CST spindle
SAW c/o
Airbumps
Deavers 3 inch
PRG traction bars
SAW 2.5 piggyback smoothies.

The PRG arms, are you talking about the upper A-arms only? Did you get everything through PRG? What size tires are on your truck?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.