Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a website to purchase Titan Oil Filters online? Preferably best possible price, bulk if necessary. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Go to your dealer. Make them an offer. I got 10 for $5 each when I bargained with him a bit....Started out at $7.50 each.

·
Registered
261 Posts
:wtf: roy, I've got extra filters. will trade for the light ballast..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
hitecredneck said:
:wtf: roy, I've got extra filters. will trade for the light ballast..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
No need for trade, i plan on giving you the ballasts. I took off work until Thursday because i am having ceramic tile laid. So try not to get too antsy if you don't mind.

P.S. sorry guys for changing the topic for a second. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
roy365 said:
I buy the K&N in bulk from either truckperformance.com or autoanything.com.
As far as fram or OEM equivalent i would just look at your local auto parts store.
roy, what kinda deal are you getting on the K&N filters bulk from Autoanything, and how do you find out about it? They are listing $14.xx on the website, and that is robbery, they are $9.50 on amazon, and shipping is free with 3 of them.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
grnTitan04 said:
roy, what kinda deal are you getting on the K&N filters bulk from Autoanything, and how do you find out about it? They are listing $14.xx on the website, and that is robbery, they are $9.50 on amazon, and shipping is free with 3 of them.

http://www.performancecenter.com/pr...rch+By+Vehicle+Application/5.6L?brandname=K&N

thats where i have bought the majority of mine. I just look around and catch the sales and use coupons they email me for whoever is offering the best deal. Sometimes i mess with the folks at autoanything to jack them down on their prices if i feel froggy. :evillaugh Gotta love price matching!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.