Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for the best traction bars for a 07 4x4. is it better if they bolt on or are welded on?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Demondw3 said:
I just bought some of these off ebay. Sorry if it was any of you I was bidding against. I just need to contact greg when the come in and get some brackets and have them installed.
tell you what. trade ya the bib and engine cover and we will call it even. lol

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
kronos2 said:
tell you what. trade ya the bib and engine cover and we will call it even. lol
And give up master pieces by an artist formerly known as "CHICKS"!!!!!:hellno:

I get a lot of compliments on the bib I wish I could send her my ATV's body to have painted up.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Demondw3 said:
And give up master pieces by an artist formerly known as "CHICKS"!!!!!:hellno:

I get a lot of compliments on the bib I wish I could send her my ATV's body to have painted up.
what do u ride? i want to pick up a ds 650. id love to put that skin graffics kit with the girl licking but they dont make one for the ds. id offer so much that she cant refuse

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
kronos2 said:
what do u ride? i want to pick up a ds 650. id love to put that skin graffics kit with the girl licking but they dont make one for the ds. id offer so much that she cant refuse

I have a trx 450r. It's been awhile since I have ridden my riding partner moved back to PA. Another friend of mine I just found out is dating a girl who rides and her mom has sandrails so I may gain some more riding partners.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts