Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AFAIK from reading the forums, if I'm on a budget, I can stage or stagger the steps I take in lifting my truck. Basically what I'm looking at doing, in order, is this:

1. 2.5" or 3" Leveling Kit
  2. 08+ 4x4 Coils
  3. Spindle Lift, Rear Blocks, CBDB

And I would get up there enough to clear 35"s no problems fitment/looks wise, correct? Any other order you guys would take? My truck doesn't really see offroading anymore since I moved from Central Florida to the city of Chicago (potholes in the hood might count, I guess), but I just want it to hit the crappy roads and clear snow without problems and look badass. As far as tire, right now I'm running stock. After the lift I was going to go with some used 295/70/18s and BL my wheels and then around Christmas time spoil myself with some 35x12.50x20s on Rockstars. Opinions and tips?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Skip step one by getting 5100s wrapped with 4x4 coils. Clears steps 1 and 2 which can potentially offer 4"+ of lift. Add the spindles down the road with th CBDB and rear blocks/shocks and you'll be able to clear 37s most likely.

·
Registered
785 Posts
i went with the 2.5 leveling kit first. then put the spindles and 4" blocks a year later. my next move will be the bilstein 5100's for the front set at the middle perch. a leveling kit with the 4x4 coils probably wont work together.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm definitely trying to avoid coilbucket contact....If I do 08+ 4x4 Coils and 5100s will this give me enough height to clear 35s/avoid CB contact/require any lift of the rear to not look dumb?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skip step one by getting 5100s wrapped with 4x4 coils. Clears steps 1 and 2 which can potentially offer 4"+ of lift. Add the spindles down the road with th CBDB and rear blocks/shocks and you'll be able to clear 37s most likely.
4x4 coils on 5100s can yield over 4" of lift? Wow! You're saying with spindles I can clear 37s....4" spindles? I know they make 8" spindles, but I was talking about 4" spindles. Really? Thank god I'm young and dumb and will probably do this instead of investing in my future.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went with the 2.5 leveling kit first. then put the spindles and 4" blocks a year later. my next move will be the bilstein 5100's for the front set at the middle perch. a leveling kit with the 4x4 coils probably wont work together.
Do you not have a CBDB? Is it absolutely necessary? I love the look of you guys' trucks that's basically what I'm going for.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Do you not have a CBDB? Is it absolutely necessary? I love the look of you guys' trucks that's basically what I'm going for.
yes i have a cbdb. i had vibration on takeoff. seemed like the u joints were binding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts