Nissan Titan Forum banner

Bezel for 2007

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  baseballfanz 
#1 ·
I am still having trouble trying to find a double din bezel with no dual climate control to fit and match a 2007 SE that has the 6 CD changer, but no RF system or Nav to fit a Pioneer AVIC-D3. All of the ones I have found, Scosche, and Metra have pictures of a space for the digital readout for the climate controls. Am I just overlooking it or what?

#2 ·
I have a Metra 99-7406 double din bezel that I would be willing to sell. I purchased the bezel this spring for the purpose of installing a Pioneer AVIC-Z2 in my 2004 Titan SE with a 6 CD changer but I haven't done so and may not ever do so.

I don't know if this bezel will fit a 2007 Titan or not but it is unopened and still in the original package. Let me know if you are interested. I paid $45.73 for it in April when I bought it.

Below is a picture of the Metra 99-7406.

Attachments

#3 ·
I also have a install kit for my old 06 titan. I now own a 08 and it wont work in it. my 06 did not have duel zone so if it will work for you you can have it just pay for the shipping. Like I said it does me no good so if I can help another titan owner out than no problem.

#5 ·
^^ yep, what he said, plus its a better fit and a bit stronger imo

#6 ·
Anyone have pictures of this kit?

#9 ·
MrHunter602 said:
And anyone know of a link showing how to take the bezel off so I can mount it in there. Most vehicles are pretty self explanatory, but I would feel a little better knowing for sure, just in case there are any special clips holidng it on.
It's just held in by clips. Start at one corner (maybe a flat blade knife will help) once you get one corner off just pull toward you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.