Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know there are a million threads for lifted trucks but im still so excited over getting mine done, i said fu*k it, ima start a lifted truck thread! All you guys and girls that have met me over the past year and a half probably know that getting my truck lifted was the ultimate goal and even though i still have plans for the beast, im finally "up there"

so without further adieu, here is my pride and joy.

OH AND THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO LIVE ON! HOW ABOUT ALL MY SOCAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS POST UP SOME PICS OF YOUR LIFTED TITANS...SH!T I DONT CARE WHERE YOU ARE FROM I JUST WANT THIS TO LIVE FOREVER!

·
Registered
101 Posts
thought it would be a little higher than that, looks good though, still waiting for rough country to get my lift in stock and ship it to me! then i can post some pics up in dis bihh!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thought it would be a little higher than that, looks good though, still waiting for rough country to get my lift in stock and ship it to me! then i can post some pics up in dis bihh!!
keep in mind im rollin on tiny tires and wheels....i pulled up to a T that was sitting on 18s and 35s the yesterday and he was higher than me with the same lift..

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Congrats Brandon, your catchin up!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aye chris!!! thanks man, hey how can I get a hold of your buddy that did your interior? I want to have mine redone and my dad wants him impala done like yours. pm me or text me his info

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'll send u a text in a bit

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
check out the text I sent you

Reactions: BFALCO126

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey this thread isnt just for me...my bad on the title I was excited ahaha but cmon socal titans I know your out there...lets see those lifted Ts that rep the west coast

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Were those pics taken in riverside at the groves?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Were those pics taken in riverside at the groves?
that obvious huh? yeah there is a bad a$s spot to take pics like this off van buren and I want to say dufferin. then the further into the groves you go the better the opportunity for some siik pics.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Haha. Nah I just work out there alot and take Washington to van buren bad always thought it would make a good backdrop for pics. Glad to see it does. Love the pics

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
the front end is lookin sick B, good work bro....

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
keeping it alive!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Yeah that spot in the groves in Riverside is sick. I live right up at washington and van buren so I'm always down in that area. The new park that they built right there on Van Buren and Victoria is pretty sweet. Full size baseball field makes for a good time getting some batting practice in!

And I'll bite for representing too! If you went to the HB meet you probably saw these already...

The new whip that I bought on the way home from the HB meet LOL...

Halfway done with the lift LOL. Got some interesting looks rolling down the street like this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts