Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot on here about this tire size, and most of what I've seen suggests that a 1.5" level or mini lift is needed. I've also seen a handful of threads that say they'll fit on a stock Pro 4x. I have a 2014 Pro 4x, do I need a level or mini lift or will these tires run without rubbing on bone stock? If anyone is running these tires without any lift, can you show a pic?

Thanks.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
they should work fine. stock size is a 275/70 which is a narrow 33. you MIGHT have slight rubbing on the frame when you turn all the way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Looking at what our Toyota friends put together (link below), it looks like the size difference isn't that great, mostly the 1.18" in width. I've always thought the factory 275/70/18's were kind of a narrow tire for the truck. I'm hoping the 305/65/18 gives it just a bit more width, without the rubbing of course.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=275-70r18-305-65r18

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check my garage, I just did 1.5 eBay level and 305's on a 2014 Pro4x
That set up looks great. I'm trying to stay away from leveling the front for towing purposes. So if the tires fit without any lift, I'll go for them. If they don't I may stick with the stock size in the All Terrain tire.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You might have to remove your splash guards without the level. Mine are really close but Hondas got me wanting some Bora spacers so they're going to have to go. I think it looks good with the splash guards tho.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sounds great, I just got my PRG mini lift with 1.5" front spacer. I will be putting it in soon and ordering the 305/65/18 BFG AT KO2s for my 14 pro4x.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts