Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 BFG a/t's on H2 wheels, tires have 98% tread left ( they look like they were barely driven on) wheels are chrome and machined finish. I'm asking $650 for all 4 ( you can make back a decent amount of the money by selling the rims if you don't need them). If no one wants these I'll just run them on my Tundra. PM me or give me a call, my name is Shaun (909)693-1461 I'll have pics up tomorrow (local pick up preferred ,could meet halfway if reasonable, NO shipping, I'm in so-cal)

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
This is a sweet deal!! I've been looking for this setup here in the Northeast but havent had much luck!

You CALI guys get all the good deals!

If you change your mind about shipping let me know...

THANKS!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping would be a pain in the a$$, these weigh alot, and besides I don't think it would be worth it to ship them

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
2006fronty said:
Shipping would be a pain in the a$$, these weigh alot, and besides I don't think it would be worth it to ship them
Thats cool man, I had a set of 20's with tires shipped and it cost about 200 bucks with Fed-ex. That was only from PA to NH though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
damn why can't you be in georgia. that's a great deal.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I can't believe these aren't sold yet!!! You posted this ad about 2 weeks too late for me, moved outta So=Cal at the end of October. I would bought them from ya, not that this does you any good now tho......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts