Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those of you looking at new tires and want something aggressive. Here is a Road and Track Virtual test drive on the new KM2. Check it out.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=43&article_id=4609

Click on the BFG tires in the middle, a new window will pop up.
click on the Mud Terrain TA KM2
Click on the "go for a ride along"

There are two awesome product videos for the New KM2's.
*note you can change the camera view as you watch on the right hand side.

I want these tires.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I just want to know how loud they are on the highway.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
cool video. But that was some week mudpit.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with the mud pit being weak, it kinda looked like a dirty puddle to me, Still looks like a great tire though. Does anyone have better Video of them mudding? Part of the video has hwy driving so you can kinda hear them, it is mentioned.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm thinking about getting these tires soon, but can't find much info on how they are in the snow, anyone seen a snow review? I drive snow covered roads for about 3-4 months each year and would like a tire that doesn't become useless in winter.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some places can sipe them for you to make them better in the snow. I think les swab does it and Discount tire/ Americas tire does too. My dad just had his long Trail BFG's done at a Discount Tire in Oregon and he said it helped quite a bit. I can't remember how much he said he paid.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
TravisDTD said:
Some places can sipe them for you to make them better in the snow. I think les swab does it and Discount tire/ Americas tire does too. My dad just had his long Trail BFG's done at a Discount Tire in Oregon and he said it helped quite a bit. I can't remember how much he said he paid.
It's about $15 a tire. A couple of dollars less if you have it done when you first buy the tires. I had it done when they mounted my Toyo M/Ts, so don't know the difference it made, but they handle excellent in the rain on curves. Here's a couple of pics of the sipes on mine.

And some siping info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts