Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just upgraded my wheels to some 24's, and want to upgrade the brakes now. I did notice that there is only a 1/4'' of clearance between the wheel and caliper. Plus I will be running my stock wheels in the winter, so I dont think the stockers will fit with the big brake kit from stillen.

My question is, is the Stillen big brake kit's calipers larger than stock, if so, what are some other options. I've seen some info on EBC's pads with new rotors. If this my only option thats cool.

thanks

·
Registered
6,056 Posts

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Word of advice......if you plan on upgrading to a bigger brake system, your best bet is to go online or a local rim/wheel dealer and pick up some spacers just in case. Been there done that........I had to go with a 1/4 spacer on my front to accomodate for the wheel offset and massive rotor & caliper. That template may help some......but its better to just be prepared for whatever comes your way.

·
Registered
67 Posts
all i did was upgrade the pads and got drilled and slotted rotors. dot know if they helped because i lifted it and put 35s on it at the same time. i didnt feel any difference in braking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts