Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to call all of you out that are running 12" or bigger! why will no one except cnallick run a bigger damn tire then a 40? some of you have enough for 42's, 44's, 46 or 47's. but nope 40 is the biggest besides chris, i think he ran 42's.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
for myself it wasnt in my budget at the time plus Toyo hooked it up, but now that i have to buy a set in the next few months i"m thinkin 44's super swampers

Reactions: rtc1184

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what super swampers you looking at buying? im running 38.5's but my rims are too skinny so they measure out 39.75 and im on 11"s. prob a lil less then that in front now cause the springs and shocks are shot. it will be on 46's or 47's after the beginning of the year.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
what super swampers you looking at buying? im running 38.5's but my rims are too skinny so they measure out 39.75 and im on 11"s. prob a lil less then that in front now cause the springs and shocks are shot. it will be on 46's or 47's after the beginning of the year.
Thought you were selling it

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
^^^^ x2 what about the dodge?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought you were selling it
i am. it has been for sale for a long time at an extremely LOW price. i have over 18k in it, and im selling it for less then what i owe on it. if someone hasnt bought it or is trying to buy it by the first of the year, its getting the atlas t-case, sas, 16-18" lift, 1 piece driveshaft, 46-47's and a cummins 4bt.

^^^^ x2 what about the dodge?
dodge gets the lift next week and a new western hauler bed next month. 6" lift on my dually on 37x12.5x16 iroks, then custom paint, custom interior, then motor work in feb. should have it in a diesel mag by april, may at the latest. will be one of if not the cleanest 2nd gens on the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts