Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I ordered a new bumper and grill.
Gonna paint grill to match body.

Might do the mesh insert mod too, though I kinda like the Nissan emblem. I even thought about painting the emblem bronze to match my wheels.

And then using bronze bolts to hold the skid plate on the bumper.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Did the grill mod, painted new grill to match body color, added RSP bumper and installed lights last night around 21:00 lol.
It was a bitch trying to fit the grille without damaging the rest. Had to use a combination of wire cutters, cutoff wheel, skill saw and sawzall.
Mesh was fairly easy to install. Wish it were darker behind.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I wanna get another inch or so of height out of my coilovers, but unfortunately the spring compressors I have wouldn't fit. Coils are too fat and too close together. So I guess I’m gonna have to take them out and use a press(?)

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
truck looks killer.

remove the coilover, compress the spring, adjust. Don't let the temptation of on truck adjustments get to you. I tried it, crossthreaded the collar.

Whens the deaver c10 pack and DK drop shackles going on? ;)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
SludgeMan ! That T went through some changes the Good kind! Truck Looks Bad a$$

Reactions: SludgeMan

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
Thanks guys!

As for the rear, I might be having Atlas build me a full pack, akin to J40’s and Q80’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OH HELL YES! this build is dope don't stop spending money on it

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
Hahahahahahaha

What do you think about adding 2” spacers and fiberglass fenders, bedsides?
Either Roadrunner or McNeil.
naw. either stay mid travel and stock fenders or actually go long travel and fenders. but hey it's your truck. i don't think 2" will be enough to fill out the fenders.

if youre itching to spend money on it, hydro bump cans, and limit straps. those LCA's are already prepped for that anyways.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well my next order of business is exhaust.
Already have the headers.
Need midpipes, muffler and uprev.
That’ll be $1100-1200

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Well, roadrunner had the fenders on clearance for $210 so i bought some.

My tires are already 2” outside the fender. and it gets filthy because of it. Fenders are 4.5”, so with 2” spacers should be just right, no?

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
Well, roadrunner had the fenders on clearance for $210 so i bought some.

My tires are already 2” outside the fender. and it gets filthy because of it. Fenders are 4.5”, so with 2” spacers should be just right, no?

plus the rise. my bet is your next post "how do i make 37's fit?" which is the question everyone should be asking anyways so this isn't a bad direction lol.

IDK how the hubs/bearings are gonna react to 2" spacers with them big llantas but there is only one way to find out. i ran 1.5" and never had a single issue with 33x13's.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Reactions: SludgeMan

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
plus the rise. my bet is your next post "how do i make 37's fit?" which is the question everyone should be asking anyways so this isn't a bad direction lol.

IDK how the hubs/bearings are gonna react to 2" spacers with them big llantas but there is only one way to find out. i ran 1.5" and never had a single issue with 33x13's.
That’s funny because before I bought these 35s I was actually thinking about getting 37 anyway — a small 37 like 36.5

So yeah next Tire chains will be 35 to 37’s unless I read about a lot of issues running that big a tire.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts