Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Cajun bpipes and uprev on the way. Already got headers and muffler.

trying to decide between an under the bed dump or a side exit in front of rear tire.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
3" pipe to a Borla XR-1 ( I know you got muffler) to a vibrant ultra quite reso mounted up by spare and turn tail pipe behind rear tire. You have to be careful dumping before axle there have been bad experiences from some with melting wires. Stillen Header Install - 2004 4x4 added this in case you are installing yourself.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Oh and yes that is the set up I run or have run for a few years. But the exhaust that I would really like is the one in this vid,,,,, those crazy guy's in Austin. uprev HQ I think they have a couple in stock.

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
dumping under the bed is clean but it also can drone so bad.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Looking Great! you got a little done in a couple weeks. Bet you're liking the extra power.

Reactions: SludgeMan

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Very much. I had to add another resonator though. It was way to loud and had a lot of high end rasp.

Sound much better now.

I need to get my fenders painted.

I also got extended shackles from Dirt King I need to install.

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
looking good man

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
MOARRRR updates

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
T is really looking tough. I think you got room for chains with those fenders. LOL Bet you will be ready for some Deep wood snow fun. Logging trials are good, cut some firewood and have a little fun. Your T would look great in the Prerunner thread. Keep us Posted.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts