Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
portbarre_titan said:
so i take it there is no big tow mirror covers ive been looking for some? so im told from dealership and looked on ebay
The XE titans that came with the bog tow package have black mirror caps, the SE & LE's have a chrome colored mirror cap. Most dealers when asked can only find the chrome colored caps which is why most people will trade on the web.

·
Registered
26 Posts
so what i have is the se package with the big tow included there is no mirror covers that can be put on the mirrors i have im surpise there isnt an aftermarket company that makes this?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nobody wants some black big tow mirror caps???? Somebody has got to have some chrome ones to trade.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
i went to the site checked out the mirrors has anyone done this conversion from black to chrome do the covers pop off say like with a flathead screwdriver seen on the backside there is some sort of clips dont wanna break them and they dont come with instructions??thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
my SE w/ BT came with black, not chrome-- chrome was an option from what I understand. I definately like the black over chrome for the mirrors...

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
portbarre_titan said:
i rather the chrome because its alot easier to clean the bugs off of and wont fade..
it'll chip though while the black is plastic. I like my black but that's just personal preference as you prefer chrome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts