Nissan Titan Forum banner
3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  CajunTitanMac 
#1 ·
Guys i am looking for a swap in gears for my 08.5 CC 4x4 Titan. I have the standard gears and i am looking to get the Big Tow gears or something like that to handle more "abuse", especially when i lift my truck. If anyone has info on new gears for my year model please let me know, or if you have a gear set that will fit my truck please PM me.
Thanks Guys..

#2 ·
Were all the 08 rear axles changed, or was it just the 08.5??

#4 ·
Can anyone help with some advise... please?

#7 ·
so if i swap the rear gears to the big tow gears i will need to swap the fronts out as well?

#8 ·
if you want to use your 4 wheel drive

#9 ·
oh, i was under the impression that the Big Tow package was only a rear diff. gear package for our trucks... did not realize that the factory changed out the fronts on the 4x4's too... so maybe i should get with my nissan dealer for this to be done correctly...

#10 ·
your gear ratio has to match

#11 ·
yup its not rocket science its common sence. unless you wanna F**k you front end....lol

#12 ·
dude you are a douche bag... i know it isn't rocket science but i never hear people talk about swapping from the 2.94 to the big tows both front and rear... jeez... get off my thread moron...

#14 ·
My bad, this guy is constantly putting his opinion and talking down to people... sorry for the name calling... lost my temper with him...

#15 ·
Dude....you lost your temper with me when I told you people won't trade their Banks intake system for your AFE stage 2.

You start name calling and from the looks of it.....you are the douche bag. Go F#$k yourself jerk off.

By the way.....switch out your rear gears and F-up your truck and ask if someone wants to trade trucks.

#16 ·
i did not lose my temper with you... but whatever.. cy-a

#18 ·
thanks.... i promise to keep chilled out for no more warnings.. thanks again..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.