Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lower mirror on my big tow mirror on the driver's side is cracked. How much to replace it and can it be done by myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
somebody sells the mirror only without the backing. I do not remember the website but I found it surfing around this weekend.

I have to buy the whole thing since my lower mirror got popped out when the I-beam of the parking lot post snapped it out breaking part of the plastic backing.

good luck

John

·
Registered
137 Posts
It is about $180 bucks for the big tow mirror. My lower mirror popped off when exiting a parking garage stall that had i-beam support polls that got behind the mirror.

John

·
Registered
515 Posts
I know this thread is old..but the freaking carwah scraped the heck out of my big tow LE Crome drivers side mirror..anyone know where I can pic one up?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
515 Posts
CdnTitan LE 4x4 said:
I know this thread is old..but the freaking carwah scraped the heck out of my big tow LE Crome drivers side mirror..anyone know where I can pic one up?

Thanks in advance.

Bump...or even just the chrome cover..i found one site for 399 USD a piece..surely someone has found something different?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts