Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Big Tow Mirrors off my 05 Titan LE. They are heated and have memory functions. These are like new (except for a few dead bugs)

I replaced them at 5000 miles with regular mirrors since I don't tow anything and like the look of the smaller mirrors. Kept them around for the last year but now realize that I will never use them.

I will let them go for the same price I paid for the regular ones $250. They are in perfect condition.

Please email me back here or at: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
This belongs in the for sale section.

·
Registered
279 Posts
how do they look on the trucks since i tow like once a week would it be worth the purchace....and would any body want to purchase mine

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Here's what they look like on the truck.

The benefit is they pull out so they are further away from the truck for sightline while towing, and they both have convex mirrors on the bottom.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i likw the way they look

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
dmarkh said:
I have a set of Big Tow Mirrors off my 05 Titan LE. They are heated and have memory functions. These are like new (except for a few dead bugs)

I replaced them at 5000 miles with regular mirrors since I don't tow anything and like the look of the smaller mirrors. Kept them around for the last year but now realize that I will never use them.

I will let them go for the same price I paid for the regular ones $250. They are in perfect condition.

Please email me back here or at: [email protected]
Location? Everyone forgets this one.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Location is Western Massachusetts, Close to NY border

·
Registered
484 Posts
Are these still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts