Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I had a quick question. I'm looking at a titan and I love it but I want the big tow mirrors. Can i buy these seperate and swap them out with the smalelr mirrors or will it not work?

·
Registered
62 Posts
The tow mirrors are pretty pricey. There are several threads on this forum about swaps. The tow mirrors don't come on XEs, even with tow package; if you do a swap on one, you still won't have power adjustment (though somebody has hacked that in too).

·
Registered
97 Posts
nascarnut said:
Hey guys, I had a quick question. I'm looking at a titan and I love it but I want the big tow mirrors. Can i buy these seperate and swap them out with the smalelr mirrors or will it not work?
Just get the Titan with the BT option. It is only a $500 option but all the parts you get a with it is worth a lot more than that. A lot of people who get a Titan without BT later on wish they had for the cheap money it cost.:bangit:

·
Registered
662 Posts
harland98 said:
Just get the Titan with the BT option. It is only a $500 option but all the parts you get a with it is worth a lot more than that. A lot of people who get a Titan without BT later on wish they had for the cheap money it cost.:bangit:
Totally agree.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.