Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes its that time again, OLD TOWN BABY!!!!! March 7th is the Friday night Cruise and March 8th is the meet. We had around 45 Titans for the Cruise and 75 Titans for the meet back in October. Its at Old Town in Kissimmee FL. PM me for any questions. Mobile Dyno, trophys, good times, gags, and much much more......

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I'll go again as long as work doesn't have me tied up at the time. It was a good time at the last one.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Yes its that time again, OLD TOWN BABY!!!!! March 7th is the Friday night Cruise and March 8th is the meet. We had around 45 Titans for the Cruise and 75 Titans for the meet back in October. Its at Old Town in Kissimmee FL. PM me for any questions. Mobile Dyno, trophys, good times, gags, and much much more......
shooting for over 100 titans this year!!!!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I'll probably head up for it, maybe not Friday night, but at least Saturday. Never been to a meet before, but heard from a couple guys I know that they're awesome.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
bills1974 said:
I'll probably head up for it, maybe not Friday night, but at least Saturday. Never been to a meet before, but heard from a couple guys I know that they're awesome.
Get to the Meet on Saturday early to get a parking space!

I do recommend the Cruise though-lots of spectators who are curious at all the trucks and we had over 50 in the lineup last time...:cheers:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bills1974 said:

This is the one to make man. The cruise is awesome though. 1000's of people looking and watching us.....Its a rush man.

Hey Kronos you got the link to the hotel?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4wheelpeel said:
I will take a ride. I will need a vacation by then. sounds fun!

I can tell you you wont be sorry....we have a bunch of people that travel from TN area...Its a lot of fun

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I wish I was closer!:crying:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ourbaby said:
I believe they use 75. If your seriouse I will get with them to see when they will be leaving and all.
I live 5 miles from 75 so they can have a pit stop at my place. I am down for it!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Sweet man. It was a good time.
I saw your trucked parked outside your house the other day. I parked next to you at the last OT meet. My dog got out the day before christmas eve and I was driving around all over the neighborhood looking for him.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
titanmike said:
I saw your trucked parked outside your house the other day. I parked next to you at the last OT meet. My dog got out the day before christmas eve and I was driving around all over the neighborhood looking for him.
Not mine man..Im in Middleburg just south of Jacksonville....

You coming to the Daytona meet too??? Feb 2nd 1pm...it looks like we will be meeting at the Daytona Wing House. It is the first right after you get off I95 onto US92. The managers will have about 20 spots roped off for us and will be willing to hold a table or tables inside or out. Post up preferences but the small group of us tonight think it would be nice to have a table out front on the porch which will allow us to keep an eye on the trucks. There are TV's outside and under cover from sun/rain.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As we get closer to Old Town V I will put up a sign up sheet that you can add your name too and location in case you want to convoy...

1 - 20 of 140 Posts