Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys just got some oem 20s what the biggst tire size i can run with no rubbing?
I would like a AT tire or semi At. But dont want to spend toi much .. what do u guys recomend. Thanks! !

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Bro. Truck looks good. Thats the size the rims have on them now. Just not sure if i wanna spring for the grapplers.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just want a little more of a softer ride ny streets are horriable and i figured i go with 20s. So i got a good deal from a member for oem 20s and going to paint them to match my truck and put those on. I really love my 22s but just getting a lil tired of the ride. Not that 20s are that much better but figured it would help some. Lol still trying to talk myself out of it. Lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea thats one i was thinking about.

QUOTE=n2titan;2320982]Cooper Zeon LTZ[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for pics. Yea they look good! Seems all are about 7-800 for the coopers or hankooks. How are they noise wise??

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just want a little more of a softer ride ny streets are horriable and i figured i go with 20s. So i got a good deal from a member for oem 20s and going to paint them to match my truck and put those on. I really love my 22s but just getting a lil tired of the ride. Not that 20s are that much better but figured it would help some. Lol still trying to talk myself out of it. Lol
Dude! Are you selling your Slides? I love those rims on your rig!! Keep me posted if you get rid of them!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When i finish the 20s if they look good then yes slides will go by by.. i would love to make a deal with u but shipping would be crazy.. unless u were going to drive down. Lol

QUOTE=CanadianKid;2321145]Dude! Are you selling your Slides? I love those rims on your rig!! Keep me posted if you get rid of them![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also. Looking online and see 2 types for same size which one do i get. 275-60-20 or 275-60R20XL. IS THERE A DIFFERENCE.?? THANKS

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya shipping would be crazy but for the cost of that kinda stuff up here might almost be worth it......Or I would try to figure something out! LOL I was told $1400 for just rims when I priced it!

I think the differance btwn the 2 are that the XL is higher load rated. Not 100% but thats what I remember being told when I was looking.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea i remember somthing like that too about the xl.. just wonder which is better. Lol. And as far as shipping. If u wanna loom into it let me know. I will ne fair on price.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just to throw it out there... I have a set of Cooper LTZ 275/60/20 with about 5000 miles on them I will be looking to sell. Bought them about 2 months ago. Tread still has the blue paint marks on them.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh yea. Why are selling them? How much u looking to get. ? Im in ny 11001. U going to ship? Let me know thanks

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sweet. Someone local with intrest... make me a fair offer and i will let u know. Keep in mind there pretty much new. Not abused. No curbrash or anything then minor. Everday fine scratches u get from washing. Nice coat of wax get rid of them tires have about 4000 miles in them and no plugs or cuts... thanks.

im in ny, how much you looking for the slides and tires?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts