Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this question has been asked a hundred times but I can't seem to find a definite answer. What are the biggest tires I can fit on my stock 18s without any lift? I just want to make it look a little more aggressive than stock. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
33"x12.50" on stock rims. You might even get away with a touch taller, but 12.50" is probably the widest you can go without Lifting and\or cutting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. What brand would you recomend? I want an all terrain and price does make a pretty big difference to me

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I liked the BFG ATs for overall performance. A lot of guys like he Nitto terra grapplers, and they are a bit cheaper in most sizes.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Before you pull the trigger on 33x12.50's look into 275/70/18's. They are typically the same size in width and sometimes actually a few tenths larger in diameter as a lot of brands that post 33 are really 32.8 or 32.9. Tire rack is a good resource for actual dimensions. Plus, while it seems weird to me, the minute you specify 33X12.50 you have to add $100 to the price of each tire compared to the 275/70's of the same dimension.....

I gave a review of the General Grabber AT2's a little bit ago. If you like the BFG AT's, these are pretty much the same at a lesser price. The best AT I've ever owned was the original Bridgestone Dueler Revo. Problem is it was a relatively soft tire and didn't last more than 30K miles. When I get new tires later this year I will be seriously considering some of the Michelins since they have a very hard tread rating. Looking for longevity. I like their new AT tire.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
GoodYear DuraTracs 295/70R18 that would be a good choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts