Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I have Billet Grille 4 pc combo set that I want to sell. Its for 04-07 Titan models. I have a 08 and did not realize this grille set would not fit until I read the changes and from the pictures on this web site. I did not try to mount them and everything is in the box like new. I must say, this set looks nice and thick(4MM). Nice quality. It bolts on in front of the factory grille. I paid $125 and that included shipping. I will let it out the door with shipping for $100. Here is the product from ebay.

609201c-close.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
if you still have im interested?

deldude31 said:
Hey Guys,

I have Billet Grille 4 pc combo set that I want to sell. Its for 04-07 Titan models. I have a 08 and did not realize this grille set would not fit until I read the changes and from the pictures on this web site. I did not try to mount them and everything is in the box like new. I must say, this set looks nice and thick(4MM). Nice quality. It bolts on in front of the factory grille. I paid $125 and that included shipping. I will let it out the door with shipping for $100. Here is the product from ebay.

View attachment 48552

·
Registered
513 Posts
i am very intrested ..... you still got it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts