Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got this grille in today for my T! It's the full billet replacement upper grille...I opened it up and checked the parts aside from being scratched and shizzz I am trying to figure out how to install this damn thing! Does anyone have any pics on this kinda install? I mean I'm not a complete idiot but I cant really see how this bolts on to the core support...it gave me 2 c brackets and I tried puttin those on but I don't see how to actually put them on cuz the billet space is too thin and the bolts they gave me are too big to go from the front or backside...idk and the instructions aren't exactly the best! You know sum pix would help out like a phuckin ton! Please help me guys if u can! I kinda got a lil frustrated with it already so I have taken this opportunity to put a dent in this case of shiner I have! Lol!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey bud I bought the exact same grille from automodzone, it was the full one piece. The instructions do suck!!

The C brackets are going to hook up to the hole provide by your headlights. It's right above the main power plug. I believe the 45 degree part of the bracket is suppose to mount to the grille. The two L brackets are for the bottom parts of the grille. The shorter end, you bolt it to the frame and line up the other end of the bracket with the grille brackets. I had to bend the two L brackets about 45degrees for it to properly bolt up.

I have an XE model, I believe the SE and LE you wont need the L brackets.

I'm at work right now, I'll be out later on tonight and I'll post up some picks

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey bud I bought the exact same grille from automodzone, it was the full one piece. The instructions do suck!!

The C brackets are going to hook up to the hole provide by your headlights. It's right above the main power plug. I believe the 45 degree part of the bracket is suppose to mount to the grille. The two L brackets are for the bottom parts of the grille. The shorter end, you bolt it to the frame and line up the other end of the bracket with the grille brackets. I had to bend the two L brackets about 45degrees for it to properly bolt up.

I have an XE model, I believe the SE and LE you wont need the L brackets.

I'm at work right now, I'll be out later on tonight and I'll post up some picks
Thanks bud...I'm like lost without pictures!...lol!! And yes the instructions are horrible they could've at least had one pic...haha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts