Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, per my previous post today (please check that one out too) I screwed up something on my drivers side 5100 install. The truck it going to the shop for some unrelated maintenance on Wednesday this week so I'm going to have them fix whatever I screwed up. I think (not sure at all though) I am missing one of the 2 OE bushings listed on the Bilstein diagram; although my confusion is that the OEM parts list doesn't show or list a bushing directly underneath the top mount bushing?? Are they referring to the dust cover??

It looks like I got the passenger side done correctly so they could look at that one but I am trying to avoid some extra labor charges just for them to dig into the passenger side to compare.

I want to provide the shop with the proper info. Nissan's OEM parts and the Bilstein guide don't quite jive.

Thanks for any info and feedback.
Mark

Bilstein 5100 Front Strut assembly.PNG

OEM Front Strut Assembly.PNG

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,452 Posts
Those two or bushings are the same set up I have ever seen on any other vehicle I have done shocks on. I have not done a titan but every other vehicle has an upper and lower rubber bushing with a large washer below the bottom one and above the top one.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
If you don't have the bushings and washer and sleeve combo (responded to you other thread with a link) you can buy all of the above at RockAuto or potentially your local parts house.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome. I grabbed a set just in case they haver any issues locating anything locally.
Thanks.
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts